Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Plan

So when it comes to this blog, I'm not being nearly as productive as I'd hoped. My posts seem to be few and far between. I am determined to fix that. One way or another, I am going to start posting to this blog on a regular basis.

For now, I'm going to try to make themed blog posts five days a week. So far this is what I've come up with
Monday Musing
Teaser Tuesday
Writer Wednesday
Friday Five
Sunday Shorts

For the past several years some friends and I have a standing lunch date where we de-evolove from mature human beings and return to high school. For some reason these lunch dates always trigger at least one random thought that I spend a considerable part of the week musing over. I'm going to post the results on Monday evenings, hence the Monday musing

I've already been an infrequent participant in Teaser Tuesday so that shouldn't need any explanation.

Writer Wednesday is going to be a day when I write about anything and everything, provided that it is somehow connected to writing. With a lot of luck, I'll eventually be posting about my own adventures towards publication, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Friday Five is simply going to be five random thoughts about whatever seems important at the time I'm composing the thought.

Short Sunday is making me a little nervous. I'm going to attempt to post a short story, something completely unrelated to my novels on Sunday. I don't know how good the bits are going to be, nor do I know if they will make any sense, but I'm going to try.

Hopefully having a plan will be all the incentive I need to actually use this blog.

1 comment:

  1. How about doing #fridayflash. I've found it very good to write a short, short story about every second Friday. I'm about to put mine up now. I make blogging schedules but it never works..:)

    ReplyDelete