Sunday, June 20, 2010

Current WIPS

This was originally posted to my live journal account.

In addition to writing website content, I am also trying to work on two fictional projects. The first is BOUGH. I'm making some final adjustments to it and than I think I want to start submitting it to a few agents.

The other project is one that has been ruminating in the back of my mind for the past few weeks. I don't really want to say to much about it until I've actually started to write the first draft but I do know that one of my characters is going to be loosely based on a fictitious woman named Etna that two of my sisters created in an attempt to torture my youngest sister. I'm not sure that my version of the character is going to be as outrageous as the ones my sisters created but I'm going to give it my best shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment