Sunday, June 20, 2010

Non Fiction 5 Challenge

I need to read more non-fiction, I want to read more non-fiction but I every time I try, I get distracted. Hopefully participating in the Non-Fiction Five Challenge will be just the kick in the butt I need to get me started.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to read yet.

The Non-Fiction Five Challenge of 2010 is being Hosted by Trish's Reading Nook







Here are the rules.

The Rules (unchanged from previous years)

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2010 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found at the beginning of each month on this blog)

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)

If you would like to sign up, you can do here. trishsbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/non-fiction-five-challenge-sign-ups.html

No comments:

Post a Comment